Monday, February 22, 2016

Inspiration post February - Christine


For my inspiration post this month I decided to do an Easter themed make as Easter is early this year.
First off I printed out my image after resizing it. I then got out my Spectrum noir markers and started to colour I used my pencils to add some extra depth 
I then fussy cut the image out. I got the basket I'm using for my project from our local pound shop. 
As you can see I have bunnies and eggs all over it I changed the ribbon handle as it was very long.
I then added a heart shaped doily and
sealed with pva and water at a 2:1 ratio . I then added a bow made from the original ribbon handle.
I love how it turned out I will be filling it with prizes for an Easter egg hunt.
I just popped some polystyrene balls in to show you all it has loads of room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment