Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March Inspiration By Lau

Hello !

It's Lau ! I want to share a card with you today. I made it with the digital stamp "Cheyenne" you can find in the store HERE
Hope you like it ! xx



Digital Stamp "Cheyenne" available in the store HERE


I'm ready to color the stamp with Promarkers, and i will use for my card JoyCrafts Papers, and my mug Hello Kitty for a cappuccino ;-))



Now i prepare the design of my card. I use a die (Memory Box) for making a Blooming Rosette. I use a clear stamp (Hero Arts) for the sentiment (ouch ! I inadvertently put glue on my sentiment, so after I put glitter to hide this problem...oups !).

Et voilĂ  ! My card is ready !


I hope I have inspired you. Feel free to join us on Facebook to share your projects, it's here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonDigiStamps/





Have a great day dear Crafters ! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment