Sunday, March 20, 2016

March Inspiration by Nicky



Here is my inspiration for you today. Its a cute and sparkly card for a little girl. I hope you all like it :)




 I made this card using the 'Hi-Tops Fairy' image from Cute As A Button. Find it at the shop link below.



Here are some step by step instructions of how I made the card.

First I chose some card and a card blank that matched the size of the image and coloured the image to suit the coloured card i chose.




I used the following Promarkers:

Clothes, flower and shoes- Orchid, Amethyst and Yellow.
Skin - Dusky Pink and Blush.
Wings - Pale Pink.
Hair - Sandstone and Cinnamon.


Next I cut out the fairy leaving a small white space around her to help her stand out against the purple card. 

I chose a 5" x 6.5" card blank, mounted the purple rectangle centrally, using double sided tape, leaving the white border around the edge. I added the fairy using foam tape into the middle of the purple rectangle. I added lots of small clear gems randomly around the card to add some bling to suit a girly girl.




Here are some links for you:





Thanks for reading and 
x HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE x

No comments:

Post a Comment