Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy Mother's Day....Love Button's

Hi Everyone!! How Are You today? It has been so much fun watching my perennials come up and get ready to start blooming. I can't wait to start planting. We have to wait until around Mother's Day before we can start planting because we still have frost at night and the chance of snow. I have been busy planning what I want to add to the flower beds this year. I add a few new perennials every year. The garden is so pretty mid summer with everything blooming and it brings in the butterflies, too!

I have a card I made for some inspiration. I used the "Buttons" image from Cute As A Button. She is just adorable with her wavy hair and big bow. The Cute As A Button May Inspiration image I used worked perfect for a Mother's Day Card. Here is my Card.







I used Prisma Color Pencils to color the image. I added Stickles to the center of the flowers some of the button's and the trim on her pants. 
I used a button's embossing folder on cream cardstock and used Stickles on the center of the button holes.
I added random button's across the edge of the embossing piece for a more finished look. Then I tied a knot through the button holes of the flower shaped button and adhered it to the center of the bag. 
The Sentiment is a clear stamp from my stash supplies. The finished card is a 5" x 7".
I hope you have enjoyed my card and it has inspired you to create something awesome! Hugz

2 comments: