Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Inspiration by Nicky



Here is my inspiration for you today. I hope you all like it :)





 I made this card using the 'Henrietta Hippo - Bubble Bath' image from Cute As A Button. Find it at the shop link below.


Here are some step by step instructions of how I made the card.

I coloured the image using the following Promarkers and Copics:

Bath - Walnut and W7
Soap - Vanilla
Bubbles - B60
Henrietta Hippo - Caramel, Lipstick Red and Ivory
Hair wrap - YR24 and Yellow

I added a little bit of the clear wink of stella pen onto the bubbles to add a little sparkle.I cut the image to a suitable size to fit the image. I used a 6.5 x 5" card blank and wrapped a piece of matching ribbon around an A6 piece of brown card, the attached it to the card blank using double sided tape. I then mounted the digi image on to the card using foam tape. I added a Scrappers Delights sentiment to the middle of the card and added gems on each side of the card to finish.


Here are some links for you:





Thanks for reading and 
x HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE x



2 comments: