Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August Inspiration by Margaret

It is my turn to do an inspiration post for Cute as a Button
My eyes are bad today so I have made a digital card with a precoloured image.
I have used 2 papers from Lozzy's Apple and Grape paper set and one paper from Lozzy's Candy Crush Delight set.  which I have layered on top of each other.  Added plain green paper, pink paper and Cute as a Button precoloured digi stamp My New Beats.  (You can also buy this digi stamp as a black and white stamp for you to colour).  Added digital ribbon and bow.

This is a close up of the sentiment



I followed the sketch 95 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (I rotated sketch to the right)
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/sketch-95-with-digi-stamp-boutique.html



Don't forget to join in the August challenge over on the Cute as a Button challenge blog
http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/welcome-to-challenge-25-anything-goes.html


Here are some links for you





1 comment: