Monday, October 10, 2016

Margaret's October Inspiration post.

It is Spring here in Australia and today has been a hot day over 30C, but it is Autumn on the other side of the world so this card is for my cyber friends overseas.

I have layered Cute as a Button precoloured digi stamp Fall Fun onto 2 papers from Cute as a Button Autumn Harvest digital papers
Added extra leaves from Imagine That Falling Leaves bundle
Added sentiment from Miss Daisy stamps
I did have another black and white image printed out ready to make a card for my inspiration post but when I started to colour my eyes were too blurry to see properly so I decided to use one of  the precoloured images..

There are more new stamps released today and a special discount code till 14 October see the challenge blog
http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/october-2016-new-releases.html




Don't forget to go to the challenge blog and join in the October challenge
http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/welcome-to-challenge-27-october-fun-and.html

We also invite you to join our facebook group.

Here are some links for you




Have a good day and don't forget to follow this blog so that you will see all the inspirations posts by the design team.



1 comment: