Friday, November 18, 2016

Victoria's November Inspiration Post using Santa Having Cocoa

Hello everyone! It hope that your having a lovely day/evening. It's Victoria here I'm here to share my inspiration post for this month. I've decided to get into the Christmas spirit and I've create a Christmas Card using Santa Having Cocoa. There are some new Christmas digital stamps you can find them at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured Santa with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. To create the background I've used light blue and green card. Which I've added die cut stars to create patterned paper. The sentiment is a digital stamp made by Tracy Wray which I've added foam pads to. Then to finish of I've added die cut Holly by Creative Expression and a flower punch that I've layered up and added a yellow gem to the middle to create a poinsettia flower.

There is currently a challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. We'd love to see you come and join in the fun.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.

Happy crafting everyone.

2 comments: