Sunday, February 26, 2017

'Especially For You'

Hi Everyone 

Dianne here today to show you some inspiration 
on my card today i have used the gorgeous image 



First i printed out the image then coloured her 
using my promarker's 



HAIR-Raw Sienna -Mustard-Tulip Yellow-Buttercup
SKIN-Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink 
OTHER COLOUR'S -Saffron-Vanilla- Burgundy-Leaf Green-Apple 
and a White gel pen 

Once coloured i then decided to cut out using one of my spellbinder's 
die's and choose the coloured card stock to use 


I choose a cream and burgundy CS then i cut to size and enbossed 
the card using a embossing folder 


Then i just put this all together and decided what embellishments to use 
I used a Rose digi image and pearl's and a sentiment 


This is my finished card to show you 
if you would like to know more please pop over to my blog 
and say Hello -Here 


Thank you for looking and see you again soon 

Dianne xx 


2 comments: