Friday, August 25, 2017

August Inspiration - Judy

Hey there!
It's Judy here sharing a little inspiration!

I went with a fairly simple card design using


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Colorblend Pencils and fussy cut.
 I pulled out a brick patterned EF for the background, a solid
pink card stock and some layered flower stickers from Recollections.


I rubbed the embossing with a gray ink pad to blend
with the gray stone on the image.
The embossed piece was adhered to a pink mat.
I added a trip of card stock near the bottom and
stamped the sentiment. All was adhered to a white card base.



I attached the image and flowers to finish the design.



I hope you'll check out this stamp along with
 the others available at

And don't forget to join in our monthly challenge at

And we always love seeing your Cute As A Button creations at

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: